Open Access License and Permissions
All articles are published under a Creative Commons License and will be directed to the Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial (CC BY NC).
The Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License (CC BY NC)permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Copyright in any article published by the journal under the CC BY NC license is retained by the author(s). Authors grant FSP a license to publish the article and identify itself as the original publisher. Authors also grant any third party the right to use the article freely as long as it is not used for commercial purposes and its original authors, citation details and publisher are identified.
Use by non-commercial users
For non-commercial and non-promotional purposes individual users may access, download, copy, display and redistribute the articles to colleagues, as well as adapt, translate, text- and data-mine the content subject to the following conditions:
- The authors' moral rights are not compromised. These rights include the right of "paternity" (also known as "attribution" - the right for the author to be identified as such) and "integrity" (the right for the author not to have the work altered in such a way that the author's reputation, or integrity may be impugned).
- Where content in the article is identified as belonging to a third party, it is the obligation of the user to ensure that any reuse complies with the copyright policies of the owner of that content.
- If article content is copied, downloaded, or otherwise reused for non-commercial research and education purposes, a link to the appropriate bibliographic citation (authors, journal, article title, volume, issue, page numbers, DOI and the link to the definitive published version on FSP website) should be maintained.
- Copyright notices and disclaimers must not be deleted.
- Any translations, for which a prior translation agreement with FSP has not been agreed, must prominently display the statement: "This is an unofficial translation of an article that appeared in a FSP publication. The publisher has not endorsed this translation."
Use by commercial "for-profit" organizations
Use of FSP Open Access articles for commercial, promotional, or marketing purposes requires further explicit permission from FSP (email@example.com) and will be subject to a fee.
Commercial purposes include:
Copying or downloading of articles, or linking to such articles for further redistribution, sale or licensing; Copying, downloading or posting by a site or service that incorporates advertising with such content; The inclusion, or incorporation of article content in other works, or services (other than normal quotations with an appropriate citation) that is then available for sale or licensing, for a fee (for example, a compilation produced for marketing purposes, inclusion in a sales pack); Use of article content (other than normal quotations with appropriate citation) by for-profit organizations for promotional purposes; Linking to article content in e-mails redistributed for promotional, marketing or educational purposes; Use for the purposes of monetary reward by means of sale, resale, license, loan, transfer or other form of commercial exploitation such as marketing products; Print reprints of articles can be purchased from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No special permission is required to reuse all, or part of article published by IJAB, including figures and tables for non-commercial purposes.
- Any part of the article may be reused, non-commercial purposes, without permission provided that the original article is clearly cited.
- Reuse of an article does not imply endorsement by the authors, or IJAB.